Thursday 10 December 2009

My Evaluation on my video

I did like the editing it was a long prowess but I did it. The music I put in was a good choice because it fits in well with what I am trying to show my audience not so many people was not good it was only my dads friend and me but it looks OK he is doing the filming. The time I had to film was not a lot but I did it with only two people. All in all it was good fun I have always wanted to do a grand theft auto real like theme with the map and the money logo and all that but now that I have done it I do feel pleased with my self for making video. I would change the clips because I do think at it was a bit too tacky how it was shot but it still looks good. The audience did like it they loved the music and what I was trying to express on my video. All in all the audience did like it they side it was very funny seeing my on the TV.

My audience loved it they all rate id it to about 9 out of 10 something like that. Whey was taking about the concept> Ryan.e said How realistic games are new and what they can do to people. Peter Calnon said> I'd isn't a game. you only get one chance. So all in all they love id it and would watch it again

No comments:

Post a Comment