Thursday 10 December 2009

My diary of my exp video

One whole day I did my filming. My dad’s friend came over then was started to set up my scenes for my setup it did not take that long when I was done we got to work. I had to tell my dad’s friend how to work the camera and then when he knows what to do he got striate to it. When the 1st scenes were done we had to go out side. I was getting ready for the next sense when he did film it I looked at the tripod and it look wobbly so I got him to do it again and it looked better. When I got on to the car scene it was hard to do because we had no driver so I had to call my dad to come in to help my with the driving bit. So when he did some he got in his friends car and then we got on with the sense. When the filming was done I was very happy with it and it was cool that my dad and his friend came to help me.

My editing was a long process so I got started with converting my video and then putting it in the Mac computer then I was told that you can use final cut pro and so I was like “cool that will be good to use” but when I was using it. it was so hard to work on and I never have any problems with top programs like that. So I was like I am going to use I movie HD and yes it is to easy for my but I did use it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment